The Small Engine Mechanic/Technician will be responsible for the complete process of equipment and tool repair.
This is a FULL-TIME direct hire position with benefits.
SPECIFIC TASKS INCLUDE:
- Repair and maintain gas and diesel equipment.
- Repair and maintain electrical equipment.
- Repair and maintain fleet and ensure all equipment is “rental ready”, (i.e. thoroughly checked upon return from previous customer rental and prior to the next scheduled rental.)
- Prepare and present parts orders to Facility/Production Manager
- Maintain a clean and orderly shop/workspace
- Keep accurate and up to date inventory; tools, parts, shop supplies
- Advise and update Facilities/Production Manager on needed repairs and parts purchases
Read more ...